Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Paranormal



First thing that appears in your mind when you think paranormal?
For me its the unknown. Unidentified creatures and unidentified flying objects.
But what is Paranormal exactly? Its an umbrella term over the unexplainable.
Unordinary things ,which are very difficult to prove. Anomalies.

Mythical monsters ,Aliens ,Spirits ,Undead creatures ,Thought powers ,
Crop circles ,Magic ,Reality glitches ,Reincarnations and so on.

I have seen some things that are undeniably paranormal in nature.
One time I was looking out my window and saw a man appear out of thin air.
He slowly appeared on a rooftop like a sort of a dark purple greenish hazy spot.
Seemingly looking for a way down for a good while.
Eventually he swung himself into one of the balconies of the building.

Another experience I had was when I found a very interesting book.
It contained biology on creatures not of this world.
After putting it back into a shelf I never found it again.

Some people have moved objects by thinking about them ,
or disappeared from one place to appear again at the same time very far away.
Hidden top secret projects and explorations into realms of other worlds.
Seeing into possible futures or possible past events that didn't happen for us.

These things have always fascinated me and they will continue to do so.

Thank you for reading ,more later..

HiQartz

No comments:

Post a Comment