Friday, September 30, 2011

Alchemy


Lately I've been a bit detached. From December onwards I may go all out.
I'm emerging now from pressures and conditions I haven't yet seen the last of.

So far my postings have mainly been for the purpose of giving insights into my views.
Deep ponderings and mind boggling thought patterns. So lets continue that for a bit.

The essences of the gems are always there. 7 different colors and one master gem.

If the essence of god can be manifested into solid form as the philosophers stone ,
then so can these seven be made like that with the help of nature by god's laws.

Alchemy ,by the correct conditioning of natural occurence ,can manifest spiritual
essences into solid forms with much benefit to both man and nature.

That's the whole purpose of the sacred art.

No comments:

Post a Comment