Saturday, December 3, 2011

And so it begins..


Last night I noticed thick cloudy plume outside ,coming from the floor below.
My first thought was to wonder if the appartment below had caught on fire.
Turns out that a pipe in the geothermal plumming for the heaters had broke.
There was an incident some weeks ago with some small fire causing a ruckus
but this was bigger ,seeing as the appartment below was utterly devastated
by the flaming hot water flowing all over everything and down into the cellar.

This ,like the fire incident ,triggered in me a greater readiness to prepare
proper precautions for myself since there be lots of things which might go
wrong or otherwise cause me to have to get out quickly and maybe leave
the room behind for good. I‘m putting things into the right places more.

Today is the start of the last lineary perceived cycle of influences that is
bigger than a year but there are many smaller ones within as we approach
the turning point in 2012. With ever more going on and connectivity increasing.

I look at it as the last year of my life. I‘ve decided to change in such a way
that I will likely be completely different but better after the year of 2012.
When it has passed I may hold a form of a ceremony and be reborn.

I will very much live my life to its fullest in 2012. With much more activity than
in any of my previous years. This will be a joyous time of many celebrations.
Learning new things ,making new friends ,expanding the horizons.

What would you do differently if you knew you only had one year left to live?
Its very empowering to figure out what you value most and how you go about
doing and getting the things you‘d prefer to experience with a steadfast will.

You can let all your dreams come true if you believe you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment